Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, black bean enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black Bean Enchiladas is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people with the internet. In case you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Black Bean Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Enchiladas
- You need 1 can of black beans, slightly drained.
- Take 3 tbsp of refried beans, I used vegetarian kind.
- Take 2 tbsp of salsa.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 6 of tortillas.
- Take 1 packages of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Make ready 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
Step by step to make Black Bean Enchiladas
- Add first 6 ingredients into a skillet and taco seasoning. Cook on low about 20 min, stirring often..
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking dish.
- Add 2 tbsp of the mixture into a tortilla and add a handful of cheese on top, then roll up. Continue until mixture is gone. Lay side by side in a baking dish.
- Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese, cover with foil and bake for 15min. Pull foil off and turn oven to broil, broil for 5min until cheese is bubbly. I add a bit of enchilada sauce on top once cooked. Serve with salsa..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food black bean enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!