Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, paini press vegetarian crunch wrap. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can easily have Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap
- Take 2 of large flour tortillas.
- You need 2 of corn tostadas.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- It's 1 of bell pepper (any color), sliced.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Cholula hot sauce.
- It's 1 of large Yukon potato.
- Get 2 teaspoons of seasoning salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need of olive oil.
Paini press vegetarian crunch wrap step by step
- Prepare your inner ingredients by sautéing your sliced vegetables in a stovetop skillet with your hot sauce. Put the potato through a cheese grader and put into a mixing bowl..
- Mix the shredded potato with your seasoning salt, oregano and ground cumin. Cook in the stovetop skillet after the veggies. Add olive oil over top and cook until they're slightly crispy..
- Heat large tortilla over the stovetop or in a large enough microwave for 10 seconds. Place the tortilla down on a clean surface and place the tostada in the center of it..
- Load your toppings over top of the tostada, making sure not to load the toppings past it. If your tortillas is not large enough, add a corn tortilla over the toppings before you fold. Start the fold by folding up the bottom, putting pressure on it so it stays put then going in one direction fold up a corner of your last fold until you have folded up all 5-6 sides..
- Grill the newly formed wrap in a panini press to seal the bottom and give it some nice grill marks. Alternatively you can heat it up in a stovetop skillet or in the oven..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food paini press vegetarian crunch wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!